Monday, March 7, 2011

My first post: The introduction.

So I have joined the blogger bandwagon. I hope you find something to enjoy!

First I should introduce myself.
Chelsea Linton "wedding planner extraordinaire" .....at least that's the end goal :)
I am a recently WPIC certified wedding planner serving the Lower Mainland BC, Canada. Working my very first season. I hope that with growing my business and this blog I will provide couples with insightful information.
Choosing wedding planning as a full time career was very natural. I always had a love for planning meticulously, I adore researching endlessly, and I have a true passion for pleasing others. Sure with those qualities I could have chosen many other careers, but let's be honest creating a onetime event that creates incredible memories for life is absolutely irresistible.


Enough about me, let's get to the goods! I'm very excited about my next topic. Anthropologie's new wedding line "BHLDN" 

Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment