Monday, March 26, 2012

Alternative, Stunning Wedding Dresses from Wai-Ching


I first came across Wai-Ching (http://wai-ching.com) while I was browsing through an online bridal magazine just admiring the beauty that is wedding dresses.  When I saw this one particular flaming red dress, in the world of wedding dress’ white is usually the dominant colour so seeing a red dress obviously caught my eye. Upon further researching Wai-Ching I continued to be impressed. The Seattle based brand creates the eco-friendly custom dresses entirely from scratch. Their collection does not just include red but really any colour your heart desires, not to mention the colour combinations are endless, just take a look at these pictures.  



These dresses are perfect for the bride who is looking for something truly unique. I don't think you will have to worry about running into another bride on your special day with the same dress!

Knowing that having more colour in wedding dresses is a hot trend this year, I believe this brand is really going to blow up. If you are a trend setting and daring bride this is definitely the brand for you!!

Pricing for these works of art are right around the $2000 mark, not bad at all.


Check out facebook for their latest updates.

Picture Credit: Wai-Ching website

No comments:

Post a Comment